2013年8月15日星期四

PROJECT ONE WEEK 3





Tutor comment: (Mar) tutor think the pump lid is waste of material and the function is not so good, suggest me to search "salon selective shampoo" as a reference to refine my lid. also he suggest me to think about how to make the handle easy to grip from the shelves and easy for arthritis to use at home.
Peer comment  (Wei Qianwen):  She suggest me to look existing products to design a bottle shape more ergonomics and also the shape of lid is too simple, should be refined more.
Peer comment ( ): he suggest me to search salon selective shampoo .and the structure of  lid on that kind of shampoo should be more easy to use and can be used into my design. he also think my current handle design is not good enough, should be refined.
For this week:
keep design my lid and make it more easy to use
finish posters and model
working on shape
searching graphic labeling design.

没有评论:

发表评论