2011年8月15日星期一

my design career

The reason why I want to become a designer is influenced by my father, he was a good designer when he was studying in the university. Many products he had made were remarkable, and also gained patents. so he was highly praised by his professor. Since I was a little girl, I think I have the gift that he give to me, I like drawing and painting, I have painted on the wall, floor in my house. My father usually took me to see the art exhibition when I grew older. The products in there was so attractive to the little me.

After I finished my high school study at Adelaide, I had the chance that study Architecture in the University of Adelaide. I spent one year to learn architecture design, and finally realize that I don’t want to be an architect in the future. It is not a suitable study to a girl. Then I communicated with my parents and consulted with some designers which are my fathers’ friends. They introduced me to have a try on Industrial design after analysis my interesting and the preferences. I started do a lot research to find which university is better for learning this program, because there is no industrial design course in University of Adelaide. All the information I had that shows UNSW is the best choice I can start a new future in my career. The UNSW is the best university of industrial design in Australia. There are many outstanding professors and the equipment for study the program is the best that can provide me an extremely quality of education and environment. I did the application last year and be honored to receive the offer. So, I am studying design here now.  

In the future, I would make a plan to travel around the world to learn the different culture, to understanding the design in there, especially in Europe, like France, Italy. These experiences will open my mind, give me more inspirations in my future design. Then I will go back to my home country start my own design which relate to children’s stuff, because that to design a lots interesting things was my dream when I was younger, I was always attractive by various kind of newness toys when I was a little girl.

没有评论:

发表评论