2013年9月11日星期三

project 2 research











comment from tutor: (Tom)
he suggest me continues with first concept, he said that my concept is OK, but the system seems not strong enough, and have to consider who need this product, and when they need, then how they use it or recharge it. 

peer comment ( Antony )
he think the third concept seems similar with existing product, it do not have a strong system behind it. he think the second concept seems good product,but the system seems not strong enough. the first concept he suggest me to add a booklet to the pack, to show some information about service around Sydney.
peer comment ( zhaozhao li)
she like my first concept ,she suggest me to add a charger on that device so that customer can charge directly with this device. she also suggest me to make the shape more ergonomic to consumer to hold.

没有评论:

发表评论